24 Hour Monitoring
For decades, Kamco has operated its own in-house monitoring station which is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by highly skilled Operators trained to respond to emergencies. When you call our monitoring station, you’ll speak with a live person without the hassle of dialing a toll free number or navigating an automated phone system. Most Security and Fire companies sell your contracts to third party companies that monitor your alarm; we like to think of our customers as more than just an account number.
In addition to intrusion, fire and personal emergency we also monitor:
- Elevator phone line monitoring allows individuals trapped in an elevator to speak directly with a Central Station operator from the emergency telephone located in the elevator. Our operators will dispatch the appropriate authorities to assist the victim.
- Scheduled Hours can be programmed with your system to alert an Operator if a business is opened late or closed early.
- Reports of alarm activity can be provided to you by mail, e-mail or fax.
- Area of Rescue Communication Systems allows individuals to remain in a designated safe area of the building during a fire or emergency until they can be safely evacuated. With the push of a button you can communicate directly with our Central Station Operator who will dispatch the appropriate authorities.
- Hi/Low temperature
- Water leaks and flooding
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
- Low Batteries
- Gas leaks
- A/C power loss
- Sprinkler system activation
A professionally monitored system can save you money! Did you know most insurance companies offer a discount on your policy when you have professional monitoring for burglary, fire and panic alarms?